The University of Texas Cancer Center doing exciting to research on adoptive cell therapy (immunotherapy) and it’s application in cancer treatment (read more). Contact International Healthcare Providers to find out how we can help you access this type of treatment and how you could benefit and/or receive a complimentary quote for immediate access to treatment (IHP preferred rates for Canadians using services abroad).
- International Healthcare Providers help Canadians Access Latest Healthcare Innovations
- IHP Finding Canadians Best Resources for Removing Brain Tumors
- Canadians Gain Access to Innovations in Stem Cell Therapy
- Ground Breaking Cancer Research at Partner Hospitals
- New Study at the Fraser Institute Recognizes the Cost of Public Queues