Regenerative therapy is a cell-based technique using stem cells to boost tissue regeneration. Though many different stem cells are used, one of the most promising is fat-derived adipose stem cells (read more). Contact International Healthcare Providers to find out how we can help you access this type of treatment and how you could benefit and/or receive a complimentary quote for immediate access to treatment (IHP preferred rates for Canadians using services abroad).
- HEART & VASCULAR DISEASE Houston Methodist Hospital
- HOUSTON METHODIST HOSPITAL
- HOUSTON METHODIST CANCER CENTER has highly trained specialists working to detect, treat and one day eradicate cancer in an environment rich in collaboration and compassion.
- The New Age Facelift And No Surgery
- Alzheimer’s Society Supports Stem Cell Therapy