International Healthcare Providers (IHP) gives you immediate access to healthcare. If you need a second opinion, are on a wait-list for treatment or surgery, waiting for a diagnosis, worried about your health, or simply want to know your choices about healthcare services abroad, connect with us today.
Common Reasons to Contact International Healthcare Providers:
- Second Opinions
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Stem Cell Treatment
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Earlier Return to Work from Disability
- Need Best Care for Critical Illness
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cataract Surgery
- Earlier Diagnosis and Treatment for Children
- On a Wait List
- Exploring Other Treatment Options
You do not need a membership or a plan to access this service. We work with individuals, families, companies, insurance brokerages, and associations to educate people on the healthcare options available today.
IHP Process of Care and Our Patient Advocate Service:
- Call our 1-886-227-8402 or complete our online patient intake form
- IHP will provide a FREE CONSULTATION to assess your needs and how we can best serve you
Contact International Healthcare Providers to find out how we can help you receive a complimentary quote for immediate access to treatment at Houston Methodist Hospital (IHP preferred rates for Canadians using services abroad).