Degenerative Joint Disease
• The process starts with x-ray, MRI or ultrasound images of the affected joint(s), and complete blood work to check for infectious diseases and cancer markers to determine if client is suitable candidate for stem cell treatment.
• If client is suffering pain and inflammation of the joint the doctor may recommend ozone therapy to ease the pain and reduce inflammation, at least one day before the stem cell treatment. The ozone is injected into the affected joint(s). This will reduce inflammation and pain and prepares the joint for stem cell treatment.
• Doctor reviews condition of joint(s) and decide on the quantity of stem cells and method of application to provide optimal results of the patient’s condition. Depending on the severity of the condition doctor may inject between 25 million to 50 million stem cells in the affected joint.
• Before injecting the stem cells the doctor will take a sample of client’s blood which is spun in a centrifuge to produce platelet-rich plasma (PRP). The PRP is then ozonated with an infiltration of ozone and injected into the joint together with the stem cells and hyaluronic acid. This lubricates the joint and helps eliminate pain and reduce inflammation and activates the stem cells to promote the healing process. Combining the PRP with stem cells will stimulate the movement of cells towards the joint and make those stem cells work harder to heal damaged tissue.
• Doctor may inject directly into the affected joint(s) under ultrasound guidance to pinpoint with absolute precision the exact location of the injection. If multiple joints are to be treated doctor may apply stem cells by intravenous infusion.
In addition, the client is given a nutrient supplement to be taken orally for 3 months to help with the restoration of the cartilage. As part of the advanced protocol we also recommend the stem cell booster implant which contains nutrients derived from the placenta and is injected into the fatty tissue of the abdomen, with a tiny needle that goes just under the skin. The implant will slowly release nutrients over a prolonged period to activate and nourish the body’s stem cells and enhances the healing process. The booster implant is mixed with a sample of the client’s blood which is spun in the centrifuge and this process will improve the disbursement of the nutrients in the body. Also, 20% more nutrients have been added to the booster implant to provide longer lasting benefits. The implant will provide an overall feeling of well-being and promotes good health Immediately after the stem cell procedure, you can use the joint normally, and the rate of improvement depends on the patient’s previous condition, in general improvement is documented as between 80% to 90% effective.
Contact us at 1-866-227-8402 for more information about the latest advances in Stem Cell Therapy or the treatment of a medical condition at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a complimentary quote for immediate access for treatment at anyone of our partnered medical destination hospitals
(International Healthcare Providers -preferred rates for Canadians using services abroad).